- Deadline for Early Bird Registration: July 20, 2023 (AOE)
- Deadline for Online Registration: August 25, 2023 (AOE)
After August 25, 2023, please do on-site registration at the registration desk during the RTCSA/NVMSA 2023.
All deadline dates are in UTC-12 (Anywhere on Earth).
The registration will be completed with full payment.
|Category||Authors||Early||Late & On-site|
|Until July 7,2023||Until July 20,2023||From July 21, 2023|
|Member of IEEE||JPY 64,000||JPY 64,000||JPY 77,000|
|Non-member||JPY 77,000||JPY 77,000||JPY 93,000|
|Student Member of IEEE||No Applicable||JPY 45,000||JPY 54,000|
|Student (Non-member)||No Applicable||JPY 64,000||JPY 77,000|
|Over page fee (MAX 2 pages)||JPY 22,000|
|Additional Welcome Reception||JPY 3,000|
|Additional Banquet||JPY 8,000|
- Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of the symposium.
Students are required to submit a scanned copy (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID via online registration form.
Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for students who have full time job or Post-doc.
- A registration includes
- All scientific sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee Breaks
Payment must be made in Japanese yen and can be made by credit card.
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB)
Confirmation will be sent to the registered e-mail address automatically.
If you do not receive any e-mail message within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Important Notice for authors
◎ Author registration deadline is July 7, 2023 (AOE).
For the papers to be included in the program, authors should meet the following conditions:
- Each accepted paper has to have an “author registration” at a full (non-student) rate associated with it.
- One registration covers only one paper.
- The proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the symposium and attend the symposium to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the symposium to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the symposium, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
- Please take note that IEEE has a strict policy on No-Show. Therefore, if your paper is accepted, one of the authors and their representatives MUST PRESENT their paper at the symposium. Papers with NO SHOW participants will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore. No refund of the paid fees may be claimed by the NO SHOW author.
Changes of Registration
Please revise your personal information by logging-in to your personal page.
If you would like to change your registration category, please contact the Registration Office.
If you cancel your participation in the Symposium, please be sure to notify the Registration Office by e-mail immediately. The following cancellation fee will apply, based on the date when the office receives notification of cancellation. However, if you are the author of the papers listed on the Symposium proceedings, your registration fee will not be refunded.
|Cancellation notified by||Cancellation fee|
|July 20 through August 14, 2023||50% of the registration fee|
|From August 15, 2023||100% of the registration fee (No refund)|
- All refund will be made after the symposium.
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
IEEE RTCSA/NVMSA2023 Secretariat
c/o Kadinche Corporation